Friday 24 October 2014

Getting Started Out

Ok, let's settle all the basic stuff in this post:

1) I haven't blogged in ages. All my previous blogs were deleted at least a year or two ago. I hope this blogging thing does not die out on me again halfway. I will slowly re-figure out how to use blogger and make this blog better.

2) Module reviews: I actually read a lot of blogs out there when choosing my modules, so I guess it's good to help my fellow NUS mates/future juniors by commenting on my modules too. So I'll post a module review after every semester. Please stay tuned. I will not write down stuff that can be easily found on IVLE, instead I'll focus on experiences and tips.

3) Other NUS posts: Hmm... That'll depend. If my workload is light for that week and I suddenly have this urge to blog, maybe I'll make a few guides. It amazes me how some of my peers don't even know how to use IVLE properly, or realise that you can actually search for the whole list of GEM/SS modules if you explore the NUS website...

4) Comments: I'll have to figure out how that works. Basically you can comment and I'll reply, but don't expect a reply within 24 hours or something, I'm usually swamped with other stuff and will probably only check back every few weeks(?) so sorry about that :(

Yup so that's all for the first post, I guess. I'll just post a list of modules taken this semester then figure out how to customise this blog another day...